PL Custom is a company that is driven to always do the right thing; for our employees, our customers, dealers, vendors and our community.
We maintain a vision for our company that is truly customer focused and supported by open doors and full accessibility to our people and management. This allows our customers to connect with our people and know their needs have been listened to and understood.
As a proud independently owned company, we are able to focus on the quality and attention to detail that is unmatched by any other manufacturer. We roll up our sleeves every day to solve problems and provide solutions.
Our company builds vehicles but more importantly we build trusting relationships with our customers. We all embrace the Legacy of Excellence that Bud Smock started many years ago and we continue to raise that bar.
PL CUSTOM REMOUNTS
We will remount any make or model Type I or Type 3 ambulance on a new chassis of your choice.
Why Remount? NEFEA has the answers!
Today’s sophisticated and durable emergency vehicles are designed to far outlive the useful life of their chassis, many having a 15-year or greater life expectancy and modular body warranty. With the ever increasing costs of today’s emergency vehicles, remounting may save as much as 50% of the cost of a new unit! At PL Custom, we specialize in the remounting and refurbishing of all manufacturers makes and model ambulances and rescues into “like new” condition on current model year chassis. Our experience includes such diverse manufacturers as Road Rescue, Mobile Medical, Horton, Braun, McCoy-Miller, PL Custom Body, Wheeled Coach, Medtec, EVI and others. Features of our remount services include:
- A variety of chassis models/styles to meet your specific response needs.
- A full array of refurbishment services including repainting, body repair, new graphics, electrical upgrades, interior updates (cabinets, flooring, etc…).
- Remounting of any manufacturer’s Make, model and style.
- Fast turn around time.
- Free pick up and delivery.
- Our remounts come with a standard 3 year/36,000 mile warranty.
- Financing packages available.
- Loaner units available.
Titan Medium Duty Chassis options:
- International 4300 Chassis – Durastar
- International Chassis – TerraStar
- Freightliner M2 Chassis
Medallion – type 3 ambulance
- E-350 & G3500 (147″)
- E-450 & G4500 (170″)
Type 1 Classic ambulances.
- Dodge 4500/5500