Fire Apparatus Service For
Service Center Info
Done at our fully equipped 15,000 sqft., 14 bay service center on 4.5 acres. Our service center is fully heated and has a 24 hour fire & theft protection. Your apparatus shall be in good hands with NEFEA. We have four (4), bays that are 21′ high for indoor aerial service. Outside storage for over 100 fire apparatus.
Done On Site 24/7
We have six (6), mobile service units.
Authorized service center for Hale & Waterous fire pumps
EVT & factory certified mechanics.
Services We Provide
- Apparatus leasing and rental
- Complete pump rebuilding
- ISO pump testing
- Pump PM’s
- Pump packings – New & Adjustment
- Pump repair – servicing and rebuilds
- Valve repair and rebuilding
- Pump piping – repair and rebuilding
- Booster tank replacement
- Nozzle repair
- Aerial PM’s
- 12v Electrical repair, replacement and design
- Hydraulic repairs
- Breathing air system service – mobile & in-station
- Breathing air tests
- Lettering and striping
- Aerial ladder repairs
- Air Conditioning repair and service
- Ambulance repairs
- Automatic tire chain installation
- Custom compartments accessories and equipment mounting
- Conversion vehicles
- Electrical system repairs
- Pump and valve repairs
- Preventive maintenance
- Water tank replacement
- On site pump testing
- Custom fabrications
- Skid units
- Brush trucks
NEFEA is currently interviewing to hire sales representatives. Please notify any qualified candidates that may be interested in these opportunities. Both full-time and part-time positions are available. Professional fire fighters for part-time position are welcomed.
The requirements for these positions follow: Sales Representative
Candidates will have experience in sales. Knowledge of Fire apparatus, fire equipment and EMS a plus.
Contact Rick Peck (203) 239-5678 or (401)636-1585
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NEFEA is also looking for mechanics. Interested please contact larry finnegan at (203)239-5678 or email@example.com.